Manderley is located in the very heart of Broadway, overlooking the quaint village green and just a few doors down from The Broadway Hotel. Sleeping four, Manderley has been renovated to a 5-star standard, with a contemporary country feel throughout, a private courtyard garden and a whole host of modern luxuries.
Downstairs you’ll find open plan living at its best with two cosy seating areas, a dining table and fully-equipped kitchen. There is also the added practicality of a utility room and cloakroom. Upstairs are two stylish bedrooms, each with their own spacious en-suite and Molton Brown toiletries.
Manderley is available for a minimum 3 night stay with an arrival day of your choice, subject to availability. Well behaved dogs are welcome. For booking information and an extensive list of facilities, please scroll down…
- Visit England 5 Star with Gold Award
- Sleeps 4 adults
- 2 King-Size Bedrooms with both with TV & en-suite Bathroom (1 room can be twin-bedded)
- Luxurious Molton Brown toiletries
- Fluffy bathrobes
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sitting room with fuel-effect fireplace
- Smart TV with complementary use of Netflix
- Well equipped open-plan kitchen diner
- Downstairs cloakroom with washing maching & dishwasher
- Private courtyard garden with BBQ and garden furniture
- Parking for 2 small cars
- Dogs welcome with prior notice
- Overlooks the village green
NEED TO KNOW...
- Welcome basket with bread, milk, eggs and more
- Bedroom 1 has a 5ft king sized bed and Bedroom 2 can be a twin bedded or king size double bedded room.
- Both bedrooms have a large en-suite bathroom – one with a roll-top bath and shower, and the other with a large walk-in shower.
- 2 designated parking spaces on a private drive at the side of the property
- Free WiFi with Fibre Broadband
- 49″ Smart TV with complimentary use of our Netflix Subscription
- Fluffy towels, cotton linen and luxury Molton Brown toiletries to use during your stay
- For stays of 7 nights a complimentary light service will be carried out with fresh linen and towels
- Additional services and change of linen and towels can be pre-arranged for a small charge
- 2 well-behaved dogs are welcome to stay for a small paw-print charge of £30 per dog, per stay
- Manderley is available for a minimum 3 night stay
- Arrival on a day of your choice, subject to availability
- We require a 25% non-refundable deposit at time of booking
- Full payment is required 6 weeks prior to your arrival
- A £350 security deposit will be taken on the day of your arrival
- Your £350 security deposit will be refunded within 10 days of departure subject to any damage
- Up to 2 dogs are welcome for a small paw-print charge of £30 per dog, per stay
- We kindly request that guests do not light candles, incense or other open flames in the property
- Non-smoking holiday cottage
- Sleeps 4 adults
- 2 bedrooms (1 double, 1 available as double or twin)
- 2 en-suite bathrooms (1 with bath, 1 with bath and walk-in shower)
- Open plan living
- Dining table seating 4
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 2 parking spaces
- Courtyard Garden
- Weber BBQ
- Free WiFi (Fibre Broadband)
- Washing Machine
- Fuel Effect Fireplace
- All gas, heating and electricity charges included in your stay
- Smart Television
- Bose speaker
- Netflix Subscription
- Ironing Board
- Towels and Linen provided
- Accepts credit cards
- Bookable online
- Manderley is dog-friendly
- We can welcome up to two dogs per stay.
- Dogs should be kept downstairs and off all furniture.
- Small paw print charge of £30 per dog per stay
- This includes dog beds and feeding bowls
Outlined below is some information which we hope will ensure you enjoy your stay in Manderley, regardless of whether your life is affected by a medical condition, disability, impairment or some specific learning difficulty.
Manderley is a beautiful Cotswold stone retreat for four in the heart of Broadway village, overlooking the village green.
There is parking for 2 small cars at the side of the property. If you have a larger car or need additional parking, please contact The Broadway Hotel where we have a large car park. This is just a few doors down from Manderley.
Front access to Manderley is through one gate and up two steps; 1 step is at the gate itself and the second steps up to the front porch, which is paved and well-lit. The distance from the gate to front door is approximately 2 metres.
Upon entering the property, there is a matwell ensuring that the house mat is set level to the flagstone flooring that runs throughout the open-plan ground floor. There are two large rugs on the ground floor in the seating areas. Furniture in the open-plan living area consists of 3 easy chairs, 2 x two-seater sofas and a dining table with 4 chairs. There is also a 49” Smart TV with complimentary use of our Netflix subscription, a Bose Bluetooth speaker, books and board games for entertainment.
The kitchen worktop is all at waist level height, with cups and some other crockery on an eye level height shelf. Some additional crockery and glasses are located in a low sideboard between the kitchen and dining areas. Cooking facilities include an electric hob and gas oven.
At the back of the property there is a door and small step down to the courtyard garden. From here, the garden is level with paving, gravel and a raised flower bed. On the right hand side of the courtyard there is access to the utility room with a step up through the door. The courtyard garden is well-lit with outdoor lights.
The utility room can also be accessed through the kitchen area and is home to a microwave, freezer and washer/dryer. Through the utility room there is a downstairs cloakroom with toilet and sink. By the staircase there is also coat hooks, an umbrella stand, and under-stair cupboard.
The floor is level throughout the ground floor.
There are 14 carpeted steps up to the first floor with 1 handrail on the right hand side. On the first floor there is a landing with doors to the two bedrooms. The first floor is carpeted with exception to the 2 bathrooms which have wood effect flooring.
Bedroom 1 is furnished with a 5ft king sized bed, easy chair, 40” Smart TV, small built-in wardrobe and chest of drawers. It has a large en-suite bathroom with walk in shower. Bedroom 2 can be twin bedded or king size double bedded and is furnished with an easy chair, 40” Smart TV, sideboard and large built-in wardrobe. It has a large bathroom with roll top bath and walk in shower.
Lighting throughout the property is provided in the form of spot lights, ceiling lights and lamps.
Before you arrive…
Reservations and enquiries can be made online, by phone, fax or email. Please ensure that our staff are made aware of any special requests or requirements at the earliest opportunity and we will do our best to help.
Getting to Manderley
Manderley is situated in the centre of Broadway village off of the A44, 14 Miles from J9 of the M5 and 45 miles from junction 9 of the M40.
The closest train station is Evesham with direct trains from Worcester and London Paddington. The train station is 6 miles away. Broadway can be accessed by taxi which we recommend is pre-booked and by semi frequent bus. The bus stop is a 15 minute walk from the train station.
When you arrive…
Check in is from 4pm at The Broadway Hotel, just a few doors down from Manderley – directions will be emailed to guests along with their confirmation letter. When checked in you will be shown to Manderley which is less than a minute’s walk from the hotel. Manderley has a driveway with room for two small cars.
The Broadway Hotel
Manderley is part of The Broadway Hotel, just a few doors down from the property. A member of the hotel team will escort you to the cottage to familiarise you with its facilities on arrival. Our reception team will also be delighted to assist with any questions you may have during your stay regarding the cottage or the local area.
Assistance dogs are welcome and no charge is made.
Check out time is at 10am at The Broadway Hotel.
We have tried to include as much accurate detail as possible in our Accessibility Statement and we welcome your feedback, in order to continuously improve upon the information we give.
If you require any assistance or further information, please phone 01386 852401.
For details on nightly rates for Manderley Cottage, please see below.
|DATES||SUNDAY – THURSDAY||FRIDAY – SATURDAY|
|2nd Jan – 13th Feb 2020||145||180|
|24th Feb – 8th Mar 2020||165||200|
|14th Feb – 23rd Feb 2020 (School Half Term)||165||240|
|9th Mar – 14th Mar 2020 (Cheltenham Races)||540||180|
|15th Mar – 2nd Apr 2020||180||240|
|DATES||MONDAY – THURSDAY||FRIDAY – SUNDAY|
|3rd Apr – 12th Apr 2020 (Easter)||245||330|
|13th Apr – 19th April 2020 (School Easter Holidays)||245||290|
|20th Apr – 21st May 2020||210||250|
|22nd May – 31st May 2020 (School Half Term)||265||320|
|1st June – 28th June 2020||250||310|
|2th June – 19th July 2020||280||325|
|20th Jul – 9th Aug 2020||230||320|
|10th Aug – 30th Aug 2020||230||300|
|31st Aug – 26th Sept 2020||240||320|
|DATES||SUNDAY – THURSDAY||FRIDAY – SATURDAY|
|27th Sept – 31st Oct 2020||210||275|
|1st Nov – 25th Nov 2020||175||240|
|13th Nov – 15th Nov 2020 (Cheltenham Races)||250||300|
|26th Nov – 29th Nov 2020 (Christmas Shopping)||220||360|
|30th Nov – 23rd Dec 2020||190||240|
|4th Dec – 6th Dec 2020 (Christmas Shopping)||220||360|
|24th Dec – 26th Dec 2020 (Christmas 2020 3 night package)||1890||N/A|
|27th Dec – 29th Dec 2020 (3 night package)||990||N/A|
|30th Dec – 1st Jan 2021 (New Year 2020 3 night package)||1375||N/A|
|2nd Jan – 30th Jan 2021||150||180|
|22nd Jan – 24th Jan 2021 (Cheltenham Races)||175||200|
|31st Jan – 14th March 2021||170||210|
|13th Feb – 21st Feb 2021 (School Half Term)||170||245|
|15th Mar – 20th Mar 2021 (Cheltenham Races)||555||240|