Celebrate Christmas at The Broadway Hotel
Christmas in the Cotswolds
Whether you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of Christmas at home or pop a cork and celebrate in style; we’re pulling out all the stops to make sure Christmas is one to remember! Here at The Broadway, we have plenty of fabulous festivities, food and fizz – so you’ve come to the right place…
- A warm welcome and time to settle in before Afternoon Tea
- Meet the team with champagne and canapes
- Before a delicious three-course dinner produced by our award-winning team
- Mulled wine and mince pies on return from Midnight Mass
- Traditional Cotswold breakfast with Bucks Fizz, served by our Merry General Manager!
- Time to open your presents and relax
- 4-course Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings
- Evening buffet supper
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast and watch the annual hunt leave the village
- The days your own to enjoy the Cotswolds or warm your toes cosy up to one of our fires and enjoy a few of our winter warmers or treat yourself to a cocktail or two…
- Bubbles and canapes to start the evening’s celebrations
- Celebratory 4 course dinner (black Tie optional) served with a complimentary bottle of house red or white wine with your meal.
- Dinner accompanied with live music by our local pianist
- A fond farewell… but not before one last Cotswold breakfast!