There's room at the Inn!
We invite you to join us at The Broadway Hotel as we celebrate Christmas in the Cotswolds. Fine food and wines, roaring log fires and our attention to detail promise a magical stay for all our guests.
Availability is limited, but we still have room at the Inn for a three-night stay filled with delicious food, fizz and festive fun…
• A warm welcome and time to settle in before Afternoon Tea
• Champagne and canapes before a delicious three-course dinner
• Mulled wine and mince pies on return from Midnight Mass
• Traditional Cotswold breakfast
• Time for opening presents and relaxing
• 4-course Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings
• Evening buffet supper
• Enjoy a hearty breakfast and watch the annual hunt leave the village
• Bubbles and canapes to start the evening’s celebrations
• Celebratory 4 course dinner (black tie optional) served with a complimentary bottle of house red or white wine with your meal
• Dinner accompanied with live music by our local pianist
• A fond farewell… but not before one last Cotswold breakfast!
Why not join us earlier or stay a little longer? Get in touch for our best available rates!
Booking Terms & Conditions for our Christmas & New Year Packages.
All Christmas & New Year package rates are per person (pp) per stay and are based on two people sharing a room; the rates provided include all mentioned entertainment, meals and VAT. A 25% deposit is due upon reservation, with the balance payment due on or before the 1st December 2021.
We appreciate that this year, booking a hotel stay can be unnerving, as such while deposits and payments remain non-refundable, if your postcode, or the hotel, is affected by a lockdown over the seasonal period then we are happy to offer you a full refund or transfer your booking to 2022 with no additional cost.
We are complying with all government guidelines and therefore we reserve the right to change our packages to meet current legislation and to ensure guests have an enjoyable stay.
If you cancel from the 1st December 2021, full cancellation charges will apply. We recommend that guests seek appropriate travel insurance in case of any unforeseen circumstances arising, causing a need to cancel.
While we normally welcome children, we do not believe that the Christmas or New Year breaks are suitable for those younger than 14 years of age. The adult rate will be charged for those over 14.
Prices for a three-night stay…
Good Double/Twin Room £775
Very Good Double Room £830
Very Good Four-Poster £850
Excellent Room £870
Abbotts Room £890
Rates are per person, per stay, based on two people sharing a double/twin room.